PHP DEVELOPER | MID | BACK-END / FULL STACK
- Valid until: 2020-05-31
We are looking for PHP Back-End (or Full Stack) developer to join our team.
You will be working in a team of 3 developers and you will be responsible for new solutions development and existing code maintenance for currently active online stores. It includes testing and deployment to production environments. We encourage creativity and ability to work individually. You will need to write high quality code and follow best coding practices.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing solutions into e-commerce projects.
- Writing clean, easy to maintain code by following best practices.
- Testing and deploying your code.
- Constantly improving as a developer.
- PrestaShop platform.
- Back-end: PHP OOP, Symfony, MySQL.
- Front-end: Smarty, Twig, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- At least 3 years of experience working with PHP.
- Understanding of OOP principles and good code design.
- Previous experience in building scalable systems.
- Experience using GIT.
- Fluency in English.
- Confident with great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and easily switch between tasks.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with PrestaShop, or scalable OOP systems, or Symfony framework.
- jQuery experience.
- Experience working with e-commerce projects.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Coding courses online of your choice and professional growth opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully ergonomic workplace.
- Parking space near business center.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Salary starting from 2000 EUR gross.